Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year's Resolution: Finding The Good In People

Credit: The Washington Monthly
As one of my New Year's resolutions, I am focusing on finding the good in people. Since I disagree with just about everything Paul Krugman writes, Piers Morgan is a blithering idiot, and I want to ease into this resolution, I’ll start with President Obama.

I can’t for the life of me think of anything good to say on my own, so I googled it. The Washington Monthly, which ironically I’ve never heard of, posted a “comprehensive” list of Obama’s accomplishments back in March 2012. Had to scroll down to #9, since the top 8 are accomplishments that I cannot accept as *good.*

"9. Repealed 'Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell': Ended 1990s-era restriction and formalized new policy allowing gays and lesbians to serve openly in the military for the first time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions, and ratings.

Clicky.com

Real Time Web Analytics