Monday, January 21, 2013

Apropos: First Lady's Apocalyptic Fashion Statement

Credit: CBSNews.com/Getty
Frankly, I don't care what the First Lady wears. I don't care if Michelle Obama wore the same outfit from Target three days running; she probably has 10 of everything, anyway. I don't care if she wore a $5000 dress to some ball; she or her cronies have money to burn.

But ... but, when she was trotting down those steps in the Capital building before the President's re-inauguration, I noticed something. It reminded me of something I had seen before. Her coat looked familiar. Ah, yes:

Credit: Memory-Alpha.org
In Star Trek: The Next Generation, when the Enterprise had an encounter with Q, Q chose the setting of a WWIII Earth to put humanity on trial. The soldiers wore uniforms that the First Lady's coat alarmingly mirrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions, and ratings.

Clicky.com

Real Time Web Analytics