Wednesday, March 11, 2020

ATI Nomad: Ordered



A while back, I started looking for a "camper" gun - something cheap, simple, stowable to have in our popup camper, when our family of five is out in the woods. I forgot about that.

More recently, I wanted to get a shotgun again. I had sold my Remington 870 several years ago, and I am sitting on a pile of shells. My birthday was looming, I was asked what I wanted, I said it was a cheap shotgun, that didn't work out, but I received a gift card to one of our local gun stores/ranges. The gift card has sat in my bedside table since October, but in the meantime I ran across the ATI Nomad shotgun series.

I had looked at the Midland Backpacker single-shot shotguns, but I was waiting for Midland to also come out with their promises promised rifle barrels for the gun. I even considered the Wal-Mart special - The Hatfield single shot.


On a whim, I pulled up the ATI Nomad 18.5" 12 gauge on Gallery of Guns. The price was amazing $83 plus tax and fees brought it to $99 out the door (the listing claims no transfer fee, but I'm suspicious). And low and behold, the first retailer offering the gun is the one I have the gift card for.

So the gun is coming my way.

NEXT: Nomad Unboxing



1 comment:

Thanks for your comments, suggestions, and ratings.

Clicky.com

Real Time Web Analytics